CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALE POLICY
If you are unable to make your appointment please contact the salon 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment by calling 734-282-4247
- If cancellations are less than 24 hours or if a “No Show” occurs, Sakora Salon is subject to charge a cancellation fee with the discretion of Management.
Sakora Salon is a team environment, and our customer satisfaction is our utmost importance. For any reason you are unhappy with the services that were provided, we would like to have an opportunity to have you come back into the salon to have the services redone.
- Clients are welcome to come in with their original stylist or we can recommend another stylist for them.
- When returning for a redo service, please contact the salon within 1 week of original appointment.
All Bridal Services must be scheduled in advance through one of our Bridal Coordinators. Bridal Party appointments must be held with a credit card at the time of scheduling. All Trial Hair & Makeup appointments should be scheduled 4 weeks prior to your wedding date. Facials should be scheduled 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding date. Any other services should be scheduled 2-3 days before your wedding date. Changes must be made 1 week prior to the wedding date. For your trial hairstyle bring any hairpiece or veil that will be worn on your wedding day. Services in packages can be separated for Trial days or wedding days. Spa services, waxing services should be performed 2-3 days before your wedding day to minimize time restraints or any skin inflmations. Any appointments missed or cancelled will be charged to the credit card kept on file. Our goal is to ensure you completely enjoy your time with us, and to provide you with the ultimate wedding day experience.
For information about our briad packages and to help insure we provide you with the best service please use our bridal packages for your reference located here
Sakora Salon leads the industry by providing the most natural product line available, aveda. However, if you are ever dissatisfied with your retail purchase, you may bring back your product for an exchange or full refund if the product is damaged or un-opened. Sales are final once the product has been used.
Sakora Salon cultivates a team environment where salon culture allows clients to see a different stylist without hesitation. Whether it is scheduling, pricing, or preference, we encourage our clients to see the stylist that best fits their needs.
- Please contact us to learn more about which stylist would accommodate you best.
- Please note, Sakora Salon maintains client files for color formulation and service history.
- This policy allows our clients to continue to receive the highest level of service while providing the ultimate flexibility with lifestyle and choice.
Contact for Customer Service Inquires
If you have any questions about these policies please
contact us at 734-282-4247 or email us at email@example.com